THIS YEAR, I
This year was my best year of life so far. Here are a few reasons why.
- •Moved more than ten minutes away from my mom (for the first time) for four months, then immediately moved myself into her basement.
- •Started biking places.I found that peaceful thing that I like to do that's also healthy. In contrast to my peaceful unhealthy preferences, like massive amounts of chocolate or averaging 4 hours of sleep a night.
- •Took a lot more time for myself!It was really good for me to serve my introversion.
- •Survived a minor internal bleeding scareWe won't talk about where I was bleeding from.
- •Ran out of moneyYeah!
- •Played the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess start to finish AGAINTo all the people who said I'd never make it: look at me now!
- •Was so lazy that one day, I didn't eat, drink, or put a shirt on until 7pmAt which time I left my bedroom for the second time that day. The first thing I consumed was Captain Morgan.
- •Caught up on Scandal
- •Subsisted nearly entirely off vending machine food and all-meat pizza
- •So yeah. I guess you could say it was a pretty good year.