THOUGHTS ON VALENTINE'S DAY
- •Sure, maybe Valentine's Day feels like a Hallmark holiday
- •Well actually. It's not a holiday at all.
- •But I will always advocate for the celebration of this day
- •Because, bitter singles and sappy couples aside, it's a day about love!
- •(also, a great day to catch up on Jane the Virgin)
- •As long as a day to celebrate love doesn't diminish the love we express all the other days of the year, I can't see any problem with it!
- •So let's celebrate love! ❤️❤️❤️
- •And let's look forward to a very rare and exciting day: LEAP DAY!Here comes Leap Day William!