THINGS I HATE ABOUT THE CINCINNATI FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS
- •The Cincinnati Festival of Lights
- •Seriously though...
- •You start sitting in traffic about 3 miles away. These 3 miles can take upwards of an hour and a half to travel.
- •Once you get to the entrance to the parking lot...the attendants shut the gate saying it's full despite being able to see open parking spaces. This has happened to me twice.
- •Why not park on the street you ask? Because the zoo is in a high crime neighborhood and it's not too safe at night... Which is when you would naturally want to go to the Festival of Lights.
- •So those are all the things.