- •Reading: The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of CancerInsanely good read. Get it now. Do it.
- •Watching: Sleepless in SeattleI will never ever get tired of this movie.
- •Eating: chips and salsaMy weakness.
- •Wishing: that my husband was home.He's off doing Navy stuff for awhile and, while we've done way longer separations, this one is hitting me a bit harder. Life is just a lot better when he is home.
- •Smelling: Our Own Candle Company's Fresh Linen candleIt tricks me into thinking I've done laundry. So it's not only a good smell but it provides you with a small sense of accomplishment! Wins all around!