Funniest Things I've Seen in My Six Months Living in a College Town
- •A few students having a photo shoot in the produce section of the local KrogerThey weren't speaking English so I have no idea what they were saying but they seemed super excited about the mountain of Honeycrisp apples (I don't blame them; I often feel the same way).
- •A drunk kid pick up his Jimmy John's and then promptly crash his bicycle into my friend's parked carIt was less funny when we realized that he actually scratched the crap out of the fresh paint job, but he dropped his chips so we ate them to feel better
- •A student stealing a life-size cutout of The Most Interesting Man in the World from the Mexican restaurant and half the staff chasing after himThey got the little fucker. It was great.
- •Two drunk girls fight over who was classier outside the bathroom on St. Patrick's DayI don't even feel like I need to add any details to this one.
- •A neighbor woke up to find a drunk kid passed out on his lawn, so he sprayed him with the hoseHe checked to make sure the kid was breathing before doing so; what a responsible adult!