Good Things That Have Happened Today (So Far)
I'm basically making this list because someday, in the near future, I'm going to have a shitty day and I can look back on this list and remember that not all days suck that badly
- •The plumber called and he can come this week vs. next week.Remodeling a bathroom is no joke, my friends.
- •The doctor's office called and got my referral paperwork into my (terrible) insurance company AND scheduled my appointment with the new doctorHALLELUJAH! I've been waiting on this for over a month now and I may have cried happy tears when I got off the phone.
- •The car mechanic has free WiFiAND I'm the only one in the waiting room, so I get to control the TV!
- •My sister-in-law sent me a picture of her latest garage sale discoveryI am SO excited to visit them next month.
- •The weather is going to be gorgeous today.I can work on this ugly patch in our yard and continue to reclaim our house from its "ugliest house in the neighborhood" title.
- •A new episode of "The Bachelorette" is waiting on my DVRAND I can watch it without annoying commentary from my husband since he's away for work. Our house is currently a judgment-free zone and I like it!