HOW I CAME UP WITH MY PROFILE NAME
Inspired by @angela3950
- •It's really boring.
- •Colls is a nickname, first bestowed on me by my (fairy) godmother who is one of my most favorite people.
- •It was continued by some truly dear friends in college.
- •Remember in middle school how you always had "your" number? Or was that just me?
- •I was in 6th grade and we were picking out our uniforms for volleyball.
- •Of course the way that the uniforms are made, the higher the number on the back, the bigger the size.
- •I needed a bigger size since I hit my growth spurt before everyone else (is anyone else a part of the "I haven't grown since 4th grade" club? Just me? Cool.)
- •So while all my tiny bitch friends were number 2 or 5, I was number 39.
- •For whatever reason, I dug it. I think the nerd in me liked that 3x3=9 and so on.
- •So that's always been "my" number and I use it for passwords and usernames quite a lot.
- •Sooooo.... that's all I've got.
- •Here is a weird picture of me and the husband while we're at the Vatican to make up for you reading this.And yes, my husband paid 8 Euros for that hat and it came all the way back across the Atlantic with us.