I am inspired by.....
Oh @gd3, this is a good one. I'm sure this won't be as impressive as others (@karlalucia's already got me right in the feels) but here it goes....
- •My houseIt was kind of a shithole when we got it. We have put so much time, energy, blood, sweat, tears, and anger into this house, and it looks SO much better now. I wake up every day surrounded by the evidence of my work ethic and it truly gives me the swift kick in the ass that I occasionally need.
- •Good artI love to lose myself in a good museum. Degas, Chuck Close, O'Keefe, Picasso... I love seeing it all and thinking about how to apply aspects of that art to my life and my home.
- •My brother and his wifeThese two 😍 They have lost a child and to see the good that they have been able to create from this terrible loss is astounding. They have raised money, they have counseled others, they have strengthened their marriage, they have changed our family forever, and I hope to be half as amazing as they are as parents.
- •A new yearCliché, I know. But there is something about a blank page, a new planner, a new chance that makes me think that I have this magical power to change things and make them better for me and for those I love.
- •Li.stersSeriously. I have had such emotional responses to so many li.sts on this app. I have cried both from laughter and from sorrow because of you guys. I have never felt so close to so many people I have never met. I hear about so many different situations and schools of thought and it all makes me want to me a better person so I can help or better understand this crazy world we live in.