MOVIES THAT WILL STAY ON MY DVR FOREVER
- •Save The Last DanceThis movie sparked my love of baseball tees, cargo pants, Timberlands, and dirty dancing.
- •Pride and PrejudiceThe Keira Knightley version. Jena Malone is a perfectly annoying Lydia.
- •Con AirJohn Malkovich is one of my favorite actors to play a villain. The one-liners are incredible and John Cusack makes any movie that much better.
- •Sleepless in SeattleIf Tom Hanks could adopt me, I'd be in Family Courts faster than you can say shiitake. He can do no wrong. And pre-plastic-surgery Meg Ryan is delightful.
- •You've Got MailSee "Sleepless in Seattle", plus this movie is like a damn time capsule with those AOL graphics and dial-up sounds.
- •The RockSean Connery is the sexiest old man alive. This movie is actually full of awesome old guys.
- •Sixteen CandlesJohn Hughes. Le sigh. I quote this movie on a daily basis. Again, John Cusack makes any movie better. Jake Ryan returning Sam's panties was my idea of romance for years.