THINGS I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE I NEED TO EXPLAIN
Inspired by @ashleyanwiler
- •My love of the "16 & Pregnant" series and its spinoffsI just can't look away. It's fascinating to me.
- •The fact that I stay at home even though we don't have kidsMilitary husband + moving every 14 months does not create an environment conducive to my career. It sucks but my life with him is worth it.
- •My vehement belief that kids should not wear floaties or life jackets when swimmingFalse sense of security, folks!
- •My love of rewatching moviesIt's comforting and I like it, so deal with it
- •My religious beliefsLike @ashleyanwiler who inspired this list, I'm Catholic and I love it, but I disagree with a lot of things the Church says. Maybe this means I'm not a "true Catholic" but I really don't care
- •My obsession with TripAdvisorThe answer to almost any question can be found on that website
- •What I'm always doing on my phoneUsually li.st or Instagram
- •Why we don't have kidsI don't really feel the need to explain this, but we certainly get enough questions about it 😐
- •My joy when a movie I love is on TV even though I own it on DVDIt makes no sense and I'm fine with it.
- •My annoyance at the assumption that parents always have their children's best interests at heartThere are plenty of great people out there who had terrible parents. Don't assume that their parents are responsible for their awesomeness
- •My constant suggestion of Mexican foodIt's the best and I could eat it every day for the rest of my life and be happy
- •My husband's love of incredibly inappropriate toastsIt's a Navy thing