TV SHOWS THAT FEEL LIKE HOME TO ME
Inspired by @lexie_elyse
- •The SimpsonsMy brothers and I watched this every day in the hour before dinner was ready. We quote it on a regular basis and all of us lost our minds when I FaceTimed them from Simpsons Land at Universal Studios this summer. It reminds me of my brothers and I love the show for that.
- •Boy Meets WorldI can't even put into words how much I wanted a relationship like Cory and Topanga's. Like it was really unhealthy on my part. So many thirteen-year-old feelings. Also, FEENEY! FEE-HEE-HEE-HEENAAAY!
- •The West WingMy husband and I started watching this together when we first got married. When he was deployed, I had to stop because we agreed not to watch it unless we were together. We ended up naming his new car Donna so we could yell at her much like Josh yells at Donna on the show
- •Parks and RecreationIn place of The West Wing, I watched the entire series of Parks and Rec during my husband's deployment to pass the time. It was like having friends over whenever I turned on an episode. Thank God for these characters making me laugh on a daily basis during a rather dark time (also I love in this picture that Jerry is the one who gets cut off 😂)
- •Gilmore GirlsAnother deployment binge watch. I used to make hot chocolate when I watched autumn episodes, even though I was living in Hawaii at the time. I'm squarely in the Team Not Dean camp.