my favorite Lush products, ranked
The only store that I cannot control myself inside of. And it's totally worth it. These are products I cannot live without and have bought/will buy more than once.
- 1.Golden Wonder (Bath Bomb)This bath bomb is seasonal to the winter holidays, which is completely heartbreaking. It makes your tub a gorgeous blue with mesmerizing golden sparkles and little golden stars. The smell is a very calming citrus (my favorite). And the sparkles won't ruin your tub.
- 2.Mask of Magnaminty (Face Mask)This mask is great for when your skin is just not where you like it to be. Great for all skin types. The mint is so invigorating, you can feel it working. The only downside is it will probably clog your drains after a while.
- 3.Marilyn (Hair Treatment)I have pretty sandy blonde hair, so in the winter my hair gets pretty dark. I use this on top of sun in and it's like I have summer highlights all year round!
- 4.Karma (Solid Perfume)This is the perfect thing to keep in your purse for when you need a little something extra to make you feel and smell good! This scent just reminds me of the smell of when you walk into a lush, but there are a few others to choose from that all smell great.
- 5.Rub Rub Rub (Shower Scrub)The first thing that attracted me was the smell. So I sampled it and immediately went back to the store to buy it. It makes your skin feel so soft after using. Really gets the job done.
- 6.Grease Lighting (Spot Treatment)Put this on top of a new breakout. It won't get rid of it, but it'll help to sooth the pain and reduce redness.