things i wish young women knew
Gender is fake so maybe I could change "women" to "people who suffer under the patriarchy." You know what I mean.
- •You don't need to apologize all the time.You do not owe anyone anything. The more you say sorry, the weaker you'll feel. The more you own yourself and refrain from apologizing, the better you'll feel.
- •You are not weak.You are so strong. And even if you're at a weak spot in your life, you're so strong for getting through it.
- •You still have growing up to do.Forgive yourself for being immature. That's what being young is.
- •You're beautiful.Oh my goodness, you are!
- •You're going to be okay.Great things are always ahead. You need to stick around to find them.
- •You're loved. So much.You are not as alone as you fear you are.