ways to describe the ways i dress
(will be updated w more current photos on occasion)
- •Single mother in the 1990's
- •Little League coachMom
- •(fits with the above description)I know what time it is! We need to get to practice by 5!
- •"HI I HAVE PROMINENT COLLAR BONES"This is my favorite necklace
- •Exclusively crop tops and high waisted bottoms
- •Blanket ChicThis jacket could be mistaken for a blanket
- •Only black, but only at workI never wear all black unless it's when I'm working at the gallery.
- •Obsessed with my dog✨✨ANGEL💕💕
- •Funky socks, everydayAnd my cat, Slinky
- •Fun with nail polish
- •(another example)Both pictures taken directly after painted, forgive the mess
- •Velvet daydreams+ necklace
- •Things I want my style to be:More skirts/dresses. More feminine (my pixie cut leads to insecurities surrounding my femininity). More patterns. More high waisted (even though it's already all I wear. I need more.)