Suggestions From Our Annual Hr Review
- •Stop replying to "passive-aggressive" notes that are posted on the office fridge.
- •Stop being the reason these "passive-aggressive" notes are posted.
- •Start to bring/eat your OWN lunch (even though you claim, "But Diane's looks so good").
- •Stop asking Diane what she's making for lunch for the following day.
- •Stop making suggestions to Diane about what to make.
- •Stop leaving ingredients you like on Diane's desk.
- •Don't lie if you've been accused of something.
- •Apologize to Diane.