5 Stunning Pictures of Bedrooms in the Developing World
No matter if it's big or small, the bedroom is a safe haven. We count it a privilege to be welcomed into these homes.
- •IndiaLittle Krishna shares a loft made with corrugated tin sheets as the floor with his family.
- •TanzaniaAngel lays to rest one of her 2-year-old twin boys in their family bedroom.
- •Thailand"I sleep on a mattress, in a mosquito net, with my two other friends," says 14-year-old Nuda.
- •Colombia17-year-old Loraine has spina bifida. After graduating high school, she began studies in the medical field.
- •IndiaJoseph was the first to graduate from university from his tribal community.