Things I Thought When Moving
I'm married to a selfish, lazy hoarder.
- •I can't take it anymore.
- •We have to get out of this place, if it's the last thing we ever do!!!
- •Girl, there's a better place for me and you.
- •Me: we need to tighten our belts to save for the big move.
- •Him: spend, spend, spend
- •Me: here's some hot dogs for lunch
- •Him: let's go out to eat!!
- •Damn houses are expensive and no one will allow pets.
- •Andre is going to the pound....or a nice farm. Or heaven.
- •Let me get this straight...$2000 for a house that hasn't been updated and the owner keeps a boat, trailer and two cars on the property? Fuck No.
- •Me: we need to go through the storage unit and get rid of your boxes of crap.
- •Him: I'm keeping it all!
- •Found: house in low end of budget, will let us keep Andre but it's next to a high way. SOLD! We'll take it!
- •Connie's Happy Place: a room of her own in an old house.
- •Decluttering: only keep things that bring me joy. Husband might be on his way out. Wait...I'm a stay at home mom.
- •Hubby gets to stay!
- •Exciting: new trash company offers recycling and composting!
- •Husband has decided to hire movers for the entire day. Apparently, he doesn't plan to move anything himself.