Good Films of 2015
So far...in my opinion. Based only on the ones I watched, obviously. I'm waiting for Star Wars to be released so I can make a list about how awesome it is.
- •The Diary of a Teenage GirlPlease find a way to see this if you haven't. I don't think it's in theaters anymore, and the DVD isn't released yet, but see it when it is.
- •Inside OutPete Docter never disappoints.
- •MeruSuch an intense and exciting documentary
- •The End of the TourGreat acting by Jason Segel + Jesse Eisenberg
- •The Second MotherOne of my favorite foreign films! I usually don't like seeing foreign films because I don't like reading subtitles, but this film was captivating.
- •The MartianMatt Damon's one man show! How could I not love it??!!
- •GrandmaFirst time seeing Lily Tomlin, but instantly became a fan!
- •Bridge of SpiesTom Hanks + Steven Spielberg = ❤️
- •Steve Jobs1. Michael Fassbender 2. Jeff Daniels 3. Aaron Sorkin 4. Danny Boyle
- •ExperimenterMy favorite actor Peter Sarsgaard is in it. Just wish the director had more budget to shoot this film.
- •Mistress AmericaWasn't quite like Frances Ha, but still liked it.