The Best Things I've Heard from Kids
I work with kids and yeah
- •"Mr. Connor, you got a booty chin!"I really don't think have one though?
- •"I can't sit down, I'll get diabetes!"Uhm I don't think that's how it works...
- •"How long will you...uhm...live?"A shy kindergartener asked to a guest speaker when he asked if anyone had any questions...
- •"This spelling list is easy squeezy peasy"(She got a 30% but hey, it's the thought that counts)
- •"You STANKY, Mr. Connor!"Thanks, I try!
- •"Why are you so perfect?" *no response* "actually I know one reason you're not perfect: you're single!"Well she's not wrong...
- •*we were eating fried chicken, bone in, for a snack* "Awh!!!! Look at the little bones! I'm so sad...but it was so good!"
- •(More to come 😁)