THINGS I'VE NOTICED WHEN APPLYING FOR INTERNSHIPS AFTER UNIVERSITY:
What I've got: A relevant degree. An all round 10 piece portfolio. Social, organisational & relevant software skills. A desire to learn and work (for free!) What employers want:
- •A relevant degree
- •A decent portfolio
- •Social and organisational skills
- •Relevant software knowledge
- •Someone willing to learn.
- •Someone willing to work for free.
- •ExperienceAre you kidding me?! Even if I make it to interview and do well and feel great about everything. This experience catch-22 is killing me. I want to work! I want the experience!