HEALTHY BUZZ FOOD I HAVE MADE AND PHOTOGRAPHED LIKE AN INSTAGRAM LEMMING
In my defence, I did not post (many of) these to social media. That means I'm not a total wanker, right? Truthfully though, I was congratulating myself with every mouthful. "Ooh, look at me. I am a healthy, vibrant, goddess of a woman. How good is this raw cacao coconut thing spiced with essence of angel, and topped with a VSCO filter?"
- •Açai bowl.The ultimate fitness food of the multitudes of toned #bbg women.
- •Avocado toast.An obvious inclusion.
- •Raw carrot noodles with Thai-style satay and coriander.Yes, veggie twirlers became a thing again. Didn't you know?
- •Unsweetened Greek yoghurt, nut, berry bowl invention with chia and coconut crisps.Not part of an especially recent craze, so not particularly lemming-esque.
- •LSA, peppermint, cacao, and glutamine balls.+ many other ingredients too fabulous to list.
- •Home-brewed kombucha.I am unrepentant of this one.
- •Coconut yoghurt, berry, pecan, and dark chocolate magical dessert concoction.A case study of the dubious claims of such foods as "health-benefitting".