Movies I Could Watch Anytime
These are my go to movies
- •Julie and JuliaIt's like a food network show combined with a history lesson and a romantic comedy
- •A Hundred-Foot JourneySo funny. So cute. So sad. So happy. Cried 4 times the first time I watched this movie.
- •Bridget Jones DiaryWatching this makes my awkward moments seem like nothing
- •Ruby SparksWhen my friends and I found this movie we watched it 3 times in one day. Sooo good. Could watch it again and again without getting sick of it.
- •You've Got MailImpossible to not love this movie and also wish for someone to email you things like "I would send you a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils..."