my last.fm is ziamikaela
- •the loophole - garfunkle and oats
- •selected songs from 'natasha, pierre, and the great comet of 1812'particularly 'no one else' and 'natasha and anatole' and 'the great comet of 1812'
- •castle on a hill - ed sheeranthe song makes me sad the way summer of '69 makes me sad. i always get goosebumps in the last chorus when ed sings 'when we did not know the answers'
- •landslide - fleetwood mac and the cover by robyn sherwoodRavyn was playing it on the way and back from Baguio and it was stuck in my head. When I got back to Manila, I checked saved it on Spotify and found that the cover by Robyn Sherwood is on my discover weekly. I normally don't like covers (Bec they tend to just showcase the ~voice~ instead of making it their own), but this was so cool and a Capella and ethereal feeling and I love it also.
- •both sides now - joni mitchell (the version with the orchestra)
- •misis fely nimfa - itchywormsMISIS FELY NIMFA TAN MERCADO DE LA CRUZ GARCIA GOMEZ ONG BERMUDEZ ANDERSON LOPEZ PEREZ TIU PADILLA ROBLES DE LA ROSAAA BAUTISTAAAAAAA (wag nang maghanap ng iba, sa akin ka liligaya)
- •all out of love - air supplyI've been watching the Boyle linetti wedding episode of b99
- •these boots are made for walkin' - nancy sinatra"are you ready boots? start walkin'!"
- •the damn ritemed jingleHuwag mahihiyang magtanong~
- •your type - carly rae jepsenILL MAKE TIME FOR YOUUUUUUUUUU
- •SIGN OF THE TIMES - HARRY STYLESYALL
- •places to rest - garfunkel and oats"tonight, of all the places to rest, I like your arms the best" (actually I like Riki Lindhome's version a bit more (not because Kate's not in it but the arrangement is better))