My Go-to Chicago Restaurants
I don't cook, so I eat out. All. The. Time. These are my current go to restaurants in downtown Chicago. Not always the fanciest, most expensive, or world renowned, but I like em.
- •QuartinoTerrific Italian food, fun atmosphere, awesome service.
- •BeatrixEasy breezy spot with inventive menu. American. Love the deviled eggs.
- •WishboneSunday brunch with a southern flair. Comfort food at its best.
- •Asian OutpostA South Loop goodie.
- •GiocoSpeaking of South Loop, this is another go to place for Italian food with a great atmosphere and a neighborhood vibe.
- •Milt's Barbecue for the PerplexedBarbecue comfort food. Kosher to boot.
- •Bistrot MargotGo to Paris without leaving downtown Chicago.