Things I Like About Chicago in the Fall
- •The lakefront gets less crowded.
- •It's nice to begin hibernating in cozy warm restaurants and bars.
- •Fewer tourists. God bless em.
- •Breaking out the sweatshirts and jackets, which preemptively hide the upcoming winter weight gain.
- •The communal sense of dread of the upcoming winter is a bonding experience.
- •The first snowfall is endearing and fun. But then we're over it.
- •Knowing that in just a few short months, spring returns and Chicago once again reigns supreme.