FAVORITE MOMENTS OF 2015
a really wonderful year
- •Listening to Patti Smith read "A Clock With No Hands" at her book signing
- •Running from Frenchman St through Jackson Square and Bourbon Street after two cocktails in the most magical American city, New Orleans
- •When one of my students asked me if women have babies the same way they poop.
- •When my partner SURPRISED me after being apart for 3 weeks by visiting me when I was at Yale over the summer
- •Singing Taylor Swift in a park outside this bizarre walled city in Germany
- •When we were out of school for TWO icy weeks in February, therefore skipping thru the most miserable part of winter
- •When my best friend and I awkwardly crashed a 5 course wine tasting dinner in Munich and ended up closing the place down with our new friends
- •Listening to Taylor sing "Red" at her show in Ohio
- •The Sufjan Stevens encore
- •Watching the Florida Gators beat Ole Miss at this random bar in Echo Park, LA.
- •When I pulled my favorite student aside to tell him his basketball coach asked me to marry him and he said DID YOU SAY YES??? In the most sincere and excited voice