thoughts while watching Game of Thrones, Season 1, Episode 2
I'm rewatching all of Game of Thrones looking for Lady Stoneheart clues. Also other thoughts and observations.
- •Jorah offers a hungry Dany grass or horse jerky, which both sound like pretty horrible options, and that caused me to play a game of Westeros Would You Rather: Food Edition, and then I went into a long internal tangent about how a vegetarian would survive in this world, obviously besides just grass. Conclusion: I don't think they would.
- •I lost the rest of the conversation between Jorah and Dany because I was so focused on this. heard something about ghost grass and maybe that's a metaphor for white walkers? Not sure, could be important. could be Dothraki hooey.
- •I really like Cat, but it's hard for me to reconcile how she treats Jon Snow, even though he is a moody emo teenager who most definitely Live Journals.
- •Who is this Wylla that Ned says is supposedly Jon's mother when we all know it's not? #important
- •OMG Summer literally tore that guy's face off!
- •This show was definitely more graphic than a) I remember, b) it is now
- •Lady deserved better #riplady
- •Is Bran connected to all of the dire wolves because he wakes up as soon as Lady dies? #maybeimportant