Thoughts while watching Game of Thrones, Season 1, Episode 3
I'm rewatching all of Game of Thrones looking for Lady Stoneheart clues. Also other thoughts and observations.
- •I'm still really, really mad at Ned Stark about Lady (it's been two minutes)
- •Jaime is definitely laying out all of the Mad King stuff, stabbing him through the back, and with Ned's father and brother dying, which I didn't think would be as important as I do now #important
- •Joffrey is the worst shit
- •Ned getting Sansa a doll #DADS
- •Bran is kind of a little shit too
- •Catelyn is in a hood and smacks Littlefinger when she sees him - could be interesting if that's how LSH takes him down #important
- •Jaime and Cersie could have one of the most epic and intense and dare I say romantic love stories — you know, if they weren't twin brother and sister
- •Ned to Catelyn: That temper of yours is a dangerous thing #foreshadowing #IMPORTANT
- •One of Jaime's first kills was someone from the Brotherhood without Banners - right where he's heading! #important
- •King's Landing was a way more interesting place before Bernie Sparrow showed up
- •I wonder if the show runners watch these episodes and cringe at how low-budge they are
- •The Wall looks like my Mac desktop screensaver from 2006
- •Watching now, I'm like, man I have a lot of Wall scenes to get through
- •Nothing 👏🏼 said 👏🏼 before 👏🏼the👏🏼 word👏🏼 but 👏🏼counts - praise hands Benjen Stark 🙌🏼🙌🏼
- •Watching now, I'm like, man I have a lot of Dothraki scenes to get through
- •If I were a fight choreographer, I would compare Syrio Forel's fight scenes with Arya with the ones with the Waif but I'm lazy AF #important?
- •why does Ned space out like that? #important?