thoughts while watching game of thrones, season 1, episode 4
I'm rewatching all of Game of Thrones looking for Lady Stoneheart clues. Also other thoughts and observations.
- •We open on Bran in a dream, following a three-eyed Raven into Lyanna's tomb. #SUPERIMPORTANT
- •I realize how sprawling and unwieldy the show has gotten because these first few episodes are laying out some major clues and threads that are only now getting picked back up
- •Hodor's first appearance is COMING. IN. THROUGH. A. DOOR. TO. HELP. BRAN. DOWN. THE. HALL.
- •Samwell Tarley bumbles on to the scene and into Jon's heart
- •This Viserys sex scene is taking forever, but at least it's not with his own sister
- •OMG boring finance stuff with Ned. King's Landing reminds me of what government would be like if Donald Trump became president: lots of money spent on clothes and hair, nothing left for the regs.
- •Ned tells Arya that Bran might grow up to be like Bran the Builder - or is he Bran the Builder already? #important
- •Samwell Tarley is 100% a stand-in for GRRM - bad vision, reads books, afraid of heights, hates fighting
- •Gendry has pretty nice arms 💪🏼 Which he will need because he's doing A LOT of rowing
- •Littlefinger's explanation for his name is a lie #important
- •Stake through the throat is no way to go #dontpissoffthemountain
- •Sandor Clegane 🐶 is so misunderstood #thehound