ONE SENTENCE FOR EVERY PERSON I'VE KISSED, CHRONOLOGICALLY
The ones that count. (Inspired by @driftspin )
- •A summer kiss - it meant nothing and everything and why did we ever think red hair was a good idea?
- •Every time I drive by that Pizza Hut, I think of you and your cinnamon tongue and hope that you didn't do what everyone said you did.
- •Blurry, dark under the street light, and giggles after - we don't talk often, but I will never forget your beautifully twisted words.
- •You will always be my fondest and longest awkward memory - thank you, and I'm sorry.
- •My first love, my first heartbreak, and my ultimate confusion - the future must have plans for us.
- •I know now that beards tickle like hell and you are intermittent sunshine with soft hands that always makes me smile.