A MYSTERIOUS GROCERY STORE THING IT TOOK ME 17 YEARS TO NOTICE
- •My store doesn't carry sesame bagels.
- •It's pretty much plain or "everything". Or blueberry or cinnamon or cheese
- •I am now not able to remember ANY store in my area that carries pre-packaged sesame bagels
- •Sesame bagels are awesome! They are at every bagel shop. A crowd-pleaser, amirite?
- •I am now wondering if there is some reason that sesame bagels are not in storesDo they not keep? Do sesame seeds expire?
- •Or is this just a Seattle area thing and we're all like "If you want sesame you'll have to eat the other stuff. Don't be fussy. Garlic has many health benefits."Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of the everything bagel now. (I used to not be.)
- •Can anyone solve this puzzle for me?