EVENTS THAT FREQUENTLY DISAPPOINT BUT I WON'T GIVE UP ON
What am I forgetting?
- •Baby showersThe games are great (I think I'm in the minority here). It's the awkward talking with the mom to be's old friends and older relatives.
- •Air travelI still dress up for flying. I wish it was necessary.
- •80s nights at dance clubs
- •MeetingsSue me, I like meetings! The potential! The role playing! And sometimes baked goods.
- •Romantic comedy movies
- •PartiesThis is a given for everyone I'm guessing.
- •Cleaning my earsCause every few times I get that rewarding crackling sound.
- •FM radio
- •Cooking a whole chickenIf Safeway can do it...
- •Trying something new on the menu at your favorite restaurantPeople say don't fix what ain't broken but sometimes you want to try anyway!Suggested by @baileyedge
- •New Year's EveEvery movie ever set me up for failure on this one. I've never had anything better than a mediocre NYE. I've mostly given up except I'm always convinced there's a party of people not far away having the best time ever.Suggested by @jessnobs