FIVE UNDERRATED CHILDREN'S MOVIES THAT EVEN PARENTS CAN ENJOY
Inspired by @robbiebaird47
- •Eight BelowTrue (and tear-jerking) story, interesting subject, a well-cast Paul Walker. I don't run into many people who've seen this. Not for younger/more sensitive kids as has sad bits.
- •ThunderstruckWith bball player Kevin Durant. A cute version of Freaky Friday. Yes, formulaic, but sweet and a fun watch. Didn't expect to like this.
- •Herbie: Fully LoadedWith Lindsay Lohan. Cute and, y'know, loads of girl power. (You should watch Parent Trap with her as well, though that's not "underrated" and the original also good.)
- •Kiki's Delivery ServiceI would normally mention my all time favorite Totoro here, but I think that one is getting more popular than Kiki's. Obviously a lot of Miyazaki movies can be enjoyed by both parents and kids, but some are boring or scary.
- •Pippi Longstocking moviesA bit dated, sure. But subversive fun. Charismatic young actress. And a monkey!