GREAT FLAVOR COMBOS, ACCORDING TO ME
Inspired by @readjulia
- •Soft pretzels and cottage cheeseDunk and eat. The salt in the cheese tastes amazing, makes cottage cheese taste like a new food. I use the frozen heat in he microwave pretzels. I suppose those hard ones might be good too.
- •Ranch-flavor Doritos and cottage cheeseVariation on above/
- •Apples and peanut butterA classic. If anyone has any suggestions on getting PB to stay on the apple, let me know:
- •Cheese pizza and Thousand Island dressingIn the Philippines, where I went to high school, this was a standard table condiment at this one pizza parlor. (They have lots of interesting taste combos in that country like corn ice cream). Try it next time you get a substandard pizza. Also good when reheating a pizza to counter the dryness. Don't knock it til you try it.
- •Toasted English muffin & pizza sauce & cheeseThis is cheating a bit as this is an actual "recipe" for pizza bread.
- •Velveeta slices and FrescaA high school snack.
- •Oscar Meyer chicken lunchmeat and my kneeOkay, this is a bit weird but it's List App so why not? I used to eat those round slices of chicken off my knee when I was a kid. So there's something vaguely strange yet appealing about that taste to me.
- •PBJ sandwich with potato chips inside