HELP ME FIND MORE "EAR TV"
Ear TV is a show you can mostly just listen to and still follow the plot. This distinguishes it from "Eye TV" which must be watched (Unbreakable Kimmy, Game of Thrones; the Tonight Show ). Ear TV is primarily verbal, so once you know the characters you can follow the action by listening. I "watch" Ear TV while washing dishes, folding laundry, etc.
- •I learned these concepts from this great EW article: http://www.ew.com/article/2008/03/07/ways-we-watch-tv
- •So my Ear TV go-tos at the moment:
- •Gilmore Girls
- •The Good WifeUsually have to watch the opening bit and when a new client comes up, but all the Alicia/Diane/Kalinda stuff can be listened to.
- •The Daily Show
- •I need more!!! So please tell me what (streaming) shows you are finding that work well when only (or mostly) listening.Sexy shows or shows with extremely good looking characters usually do not count as I would need to stop and look at the adorable people. Though Trevor Noah at The Daily Show does have adorable dimples.
- •30 Rock is total Ear TV for me. But maybe because I've seen it so many times?Suggested by @readjulia