I LAUGHED OUT LOUD TODAY WHEN...
Please share an out loud moment of your own.
- •My dog growled at this decapitated snowman.She thought it was a dog right until we crossed the street. There's a sad carrot nose on the ground next to it.
- •I asked my friend if she had seen the Cars 3 trailer and she laughed hysterically, making me laugh hysterically.Suggested by @sarahmccoy
- •I super glued my leg to my chair... SMHSuggested by @elmospimpingme
- •My Dad sent me an out of the blue funny textSuggested by @kate81
- •This elderly, chubby kitty of mine went through the cat door for the first time today. I wasn't 100% sure she'd fit. She did, but barely. It was HILARIOUS watching her squeeze through.Suggested by @jhope71
- •When I was in my Grandmother's living room, and from the kitchen I suddenly hear: "Oh good! I can use my new fire extinguisher!"Suggested by @supabg
- •Wilhelmina Slater spoke.Rewatching Ugly Betty for about the 10th time. I love so many of these characters and, of course, the writers. Genius direction and editing, too. I think a lot of people underestimated this show.Suggested by @theranman
- •I worked a photobooth last night and I warned everyone that the picture is delayed even after the countdown. One group of about eight kept messing up and their exasperated laughter got me laughing.Suggested by @e
- •My brother said "no eet smol nugett" about lunchSuggested by @lizabeth
- •I watched Garfunkel and Oats on NetflixSuggested by @MaddyandOwensMom