JIGSAW PUZZLING SELF TALK
Making this a + list, cause it can't just be me.
- •Sorting sucks, but doing edges first is so worth it.However, flipping them over? That part really sucks.
- •Those regions fit together more closely than you think they doIt just doesn't look like it on the box. The box lies!
- •It just seems like there are more sky pieces than non-sky piecesSubstitute "sea" or "water" for sky if applicable.
- •The sky pieces are the "fun part"(I actually make it somewhat fun by sorting them into regular "male," "female," and "oddball" shapes and then getting Zen about just fitting shapes.)
- •You will finish this before the table is needed againNext time I will do it on the puzzle mat. DOH!
- •No, you haven't lost a piece. It looks like it now, but you have them allKeep the faith.