LIST APPS I HAVE LOVED
Other than this one, of course. (All on iPhone.)
- 1.Notes - the fallbackThese are mostly lists (or reminders of where I parked). Occasionally make no sense (might be worth a li.st).
- 2.Reminders - the iPhone standardAn acknowledgement from Apple that people need something beyond Notes. Most awesome for letting you make a reminder activate when you're nearing or leaving a geographic location like the library—say, for dropping off books you've forgotten are in the back of your car.
- 3.EpicWin - a Geeky to do list appMust be experienced to be believed. I need to start using this again so I can level my character. I am not joking.
- 4.Productive - for daily stuffDidn't completely work for me but not for want of being pretty and cool. Rewards repeating daily tasks.
- 5.Wunderlist - the hometown heroMy favorite. Super-intuitive and pleasant to use.