MOVIES I HAVE SEEN 10+ TIMES
Inspired by @alanarogerrrrs
- •Risky BusinessGet Off the Babysitter, Joel.
- •Can't Buy Me LoveI liked Patrick Dempsey back when he was playing a nerd.
- •Dirty DancingSomewhat embarrassing to admit, but you just can't turn it off when it's on.
- •Silence of the LambsStill get scared every time she goes into the storage unit. Storage units are so creepy!
- •Princess BrideObv.
- •ShawshankDouble Obv.
- •Just One of the GuysI adore this movie. Got joyful 80s fashion, girl in disguise, cute boy, and a charming lead actress. Was always on late night tv--I don't think I ever planned to watch it specifically.
- •Office Space"I don’t like my job and I don’t think I’ll go anymore " & "Yeah, I'm going to need you to come in on Saturday..."
- •CluelessCause Cher is so charming. And early Paul Rudd. Everyone in this movie is likeable.
- •Better Off DeadI want my two dollars! Franch fries, Franch dressing. Young Cusack (tho I like any age Cusack). So much more!
- •Crimson TideI already like submarine movies. Add Hackman/Denzel matchup and it's magnificent.
- •13 Going on 30Cause Mark Ruffalo, sigh, and J Garner brigs her A game.
- •Never Been KissedEven though I hate the central romance, this is Drew Barrymore at her most charming.
- •10 Things I Hate About YouCause I find something new to like every time I watch this.
- •Pitch BlackCause I didn't want to end with a romance (worthy as they are), plus for me this movie is absolutely perfect.