MOVIES THAT MADE ME CRY (BUT NOT BECAUSE SOMEBODY DIED)
Inspired by @13spencer
- •Bagdad Cafe
- •Fried Green Tomatoes
- •While You Were Sleeping
- •Most movies I choose on the airplaneGo figure. It's so embarrassing. It's not like I'm trying to choose these.
- •Field of DreamsIt's not just for men!
- •Short Term 12Amazing and emotional.
- •Never Been Kissed
- •Bridges of Madison CountyI'm embarrassed about this one. Only saw it once but the tears fairly gushed out. At least nobody died as in most of these types of movies.
- •ElfRomantic, Christmas, singing, daddy issues, this has it all! Tears a plenty guaranteed.
- •The DescendantsFelt very real and grownuppy.
- •Shawshank RedemptionGuaranteed weep fest.
- •Roman HolidaySucker for a good impossible love story.
- •The Breakfast ClubThe ending.
- •When Harry Met SallyNot Sleepless in Seattle. *This one* is the real deal.
- •MoonstruckI have to end with this one. "Do you love him Loretta?" "Oh mom, I love him awful". Cue my tears.
- •Sense and Sensibility (late addition)How could I forget this? I pretty much sob when Emma Thompson starts crying as Hugh Grant admits his love. Every time.