Inspired by @lpb
- •Greek dinner my husband xookedLamb burger, spanakopita, and Greek fries (calorific!!)
- •Alpaca from the alpaca farm on San Juan islamdThey're sweet and scary, like fuzzy camels
- •Our inflatable kayajOwning a kayak was on my bucket list, especially one that fits in a trunk. Lots of water here in Seattle.
- •Best. Concert. Ever.
- •My fee while watching my sons ultimate frisbee game.No idea why.
- •Egg on pizzaIt's s thing! And a catsup nose and mouth. My husband's doing.
- •Camping tripMust play cards!
- •More food. This time I made it.It's chicken curry in a baked potato. A British cuisine (my husband is a Brit) that I adore. Many foods can be improved by serving them in a potato.
- •Pre-dyed Easter eggsCause I live in a fancy 'hood full of lazy people.