Wow, these really do tell a lot more than I thought about me. Inspired by @emilyannlosey
- •Windstorm Sunday night in Seattle. (My area not affected). Sent this to a neighbor without power so she could see how many thousands were affected!.
- •My geeky posture device status (fitbit type wearable that keeps track of your posture and buzzes if you slump). Also counts steps. Sent this to my husband since it was a good score.
- •Science fair this month! Nearly over thank the gods.
- •4D London puzzle is finished!
- •Pretzel buns I made
- •Page of my son's homework, which is often mysteriously lost between home and the teachers inbox so I take pix of the ones he spends the most time on just in case.
- •View from inside my local coffee shop complete with patient dog Polly Anna waiting outside.
- •What airport floor I parked on for trip to LA
- •My parking space (I recommend this for long trips or short ones if you're spacey like me)
- •An indie video game I want to get