SORT OF SUPERSTITIOUS THINGS I CAN'T NOT DO
- •Open the mailbox to check mail went down.Have tried to just walk away... Doesn't even matter if the mail is important. Can't do it. Not gonna happen.
- •Say "bless you" under my breath when someone sneezes (only out loud if I know the person or am feeling extroverted that day).
- •Always sit in a bathroom stall that's not the end stall.
- •The throw salt over the shoulder thing.
- •When I hear an ambulance, say under my breath, "Hope it's nobody I know" (and then feel selfish).
- •Let the door shut behind me without saying the word "keys" and checking that they're in my hand.This one's not as much superstitious as self-preservation.
- •Thank the bus driver.It's a Seattle thing.
- •Wait for the "walk" light before crossing, even if no one's around.Ditto.
- •Talk about a person I was just on the phone with without checking that the phone is truly hung up.