WHAT MY LAST MEAL REQUEST WOULD BE
Inspired by @BWN_7
- •MilkI'm used to skim. So make it 2%. Couldn't go whole even at death.
- •Prime rib, rareI've pretty much stopped beef. So this would be a splash out.
- •WatermelonSeedless and sweet, in bite-sized chunks
- •AsparagusPrepared by a good chef over a grill. Thin ones. The perfect vegetable.
- •Popcorn with brewer's yeastPalate cleanser
- •MargaritaTo go with the popcorn
- •Buttermilk bar and a half apple fritterThe best donuts (I used to work in a donut shop). Only half a fritter to save room
- •Profiteroles with ice cream filling and a "Mille Feuilles" French pastryThe real dessert