ROLES DRAKE SHOULD PLAY IN FILM REBOOTS
Complete with visuals.
- •THE CAT (Mike Myers) in DR. SEUSS' CAT IN THE HAT.Actor, singer, rapper; Drake is clearly a man who can wear many hats--why not put him in one?
- •TONY (Richard Beymer) in WEST SIDE STORY.This one is a layup. After Drake's beef with Meek Mill it's clear he knows how to handle a feud. And after Hotline Bling, it would be a sin to not have him dancing on the big screen. (Sidenote: I've never seen this movie but wiki tells me it's about fighting and dancing)
- •ROSE (Kate Winslet) in TITANIC.To be taken seriously you have to master a challenging role. Some may question if Drake has the chops to play a woman; I question why he hasn't already. Plus, a shirtless Drake being sketched would spice up any movie.
- •VITO CORLEONE (Marlon Brando) in THE GODFATHER.A man who will stop at nothing to build a dynasty and retain it, no matter the cost. Sound familiar? Drake didn't become the mogul he is today without spilling some blood along the way. (Or maybe he did--I'm not sure how literal Started From the Bottom is).
- •JOEL (Tom Cruise) in RISKY BUSINESS.Teenage Drake got into some wild shit, no doubt. This would be less acting and more re-enacting.