Top 10 Movies of 2015 as Told by Me ✌️
A wonderful year for some seriously obscure and quirky films
- 1.Mad Max: Fury RoadCharlize, duh.
- 2.BrooklynNo, this isn't a hipster documentary.
- 3.SpotlightMade me wish I paid attention to the news more.
- 4.SicarioEmily Blunt, duh.
- 5.Inside OutMaking adults everywhere cry.
- 6.It FollowsA scary movie that is actually scary.
- 7.RoomNo comment. 😭
- 8.The MartianAlmost better than the book, almost.
- 9.AmyJust when you thought you understood her they release this.
- 10.Ex MachinaIf robots look like Alicia Vikander then I think we're all game for it.