Top 10 Movies of 2015 as Told by Me ✌️
A wonderful year for some seriously obscure and quirky films
- •Mad Max: Fury RoadCharlize, duh.
- •BrooklynNo, this isn't a hipster documentary.
- •SpotlightMade me wish I paid attention to the news more.
- •SicarioEmily Blunt, duh.
- •Inside OutMaking adults everywhere cry.
- •It FollowsA scary movie that is actually scary.
- •RoomNo comment. 😭
- •The MartianAlmost better than the book, almost.
- •AmyJust when you thought you understood her they release this.
- •Ex MachinaIf robots look like Alicia Vikander then I think we're all game for it.