7 Guilty Pleasures
As this is my first list, I should start with stuff that's super embarrassing. Right?
- •I enjoy listening to Janet Jackson on occasion.I can't really explain this, except that look at me...I shouldn't listen to Janet Jackson.
- •I'd eat every Hostess Cupcake you put in front of me.I honestly think they fill the middle with liquid crack. I'm okay with this.
- •Serendipity.I mean, it's John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale. It's sappy and a good story. Also, Kate Beckinsale.
- •Candles.Seriously, whoever invented candles that smell like real things should be given a lifetime achievement award.
- •AC/DC.Face it. After reading those first four things, this is the last thing you thought you'd read. Also, no one is allowed to like either Bon Scott OR Brian Johnson. You must like both.
- •Now that I think about it, 80s Hair Metal.Winger Def Leppard. Kix. Trixter. Europe. Great White. Whitesnake. Twisted Sister. All of them. (Van Halen is NOT hair metal. I will fight you on this.)
- •Curling.It's shuffleboard on ice. What's not to love? Plus, Norway always wears ridiculous outfits. I want a pair of those pants.