THINGS THAT TASTE LIKE MY CHILDHOOD
Inspired by @jb_piper
- •King VitamanMy grandmother gave them to me warmed with honey on top. Free Mask on Back!!!
- •French Toast SticksThe ones from the Market Day order at school.
- •Little Hug Fruit BarrelsAll summer long. We just called them hugs though.
- •Canned beef ravioliI hate this stuff now.
- •Arroz con GandulesThat's rice with pigeon peas for those of you whose mom isn't Puerto Rican.
- •Fried ChickenFueling this racial stereotype since 1987 or so...
- •Turner's Orange DrinkYou're not a true Pittsburgh kid if you don't know about Turner's. Most are into the ice tea but man I was fueled by this orange drink. Not juice, y'all...DRINK.
- •Barnum's Animals CrackersReward for good behavior while grocery shopping. I honestly still love these and my dad still buys them for me when I visit.