When someone you don't know dies...
I didn't know @biz. I am still newer to li.st and so I didn't have any interactions with her. But I can feel the loss.
- •It reminds you of the pain of losing those you knew really well. And you remember to be kinder to everyone.
- •You think about the people you know who may be fighting a battle you may not recognize. And you remember to be kinder to everyone.
- •You remember you don't have a monopoly on pain nor sadness. And make a note to be kinder to everyone.
- •You become keenly aware of the amount of good that is still in the world.
- •You become keenly aware of the amount of love that surrounds your life.
- •You wonder what you can do better.
- •You promise to be better.