Fictional Characters I Strongly Identify With
- •Pam BeeslyAKA who I want to be in life. She's funny and sarcastic and real, and also so sweet. And can we talk about the coal walk scene? I want to have that kind of cathartic moment in my life.
- •Kitty from Pride and PrejudiceWatches everyone around her get nice things in life. Is also a pain in the ass. Story of my frickin life.
- •Jerry/Gary/Terry/Larry GergichNo one really likes him. Or do they? I've never been sure. Sounds just like me.
- •Neville LongbottomForgets things. Gets picked on. I'm still waiting for my sword of gryffindor moment.
- •The first person to die in any horror moviePartly because I know that in any of those wacky situations, I would be the first to go. Partly because they're usually stupid, and I am definitely stupid.